82 mm (3-1/4") 620 W Planer
- High power-to-weight ratio; weighs only 2.6 kg (5.7 lbs).
- 620 W motor delivers more output power for increased stock removal and superior finishes.
- Planes up to 82 mm (3-1/4") wide and 2.5 mm (3/32") deep in a single pass.
- Two-blade cutter head with 17,000 RPM delivers smooth finish and fast stock removal.
- Spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece.
- Easy blade setting system for fast blade installation
- Precision machined aluminum base for planing accuracy
- Equipped with double edge carbide blades for added performance
- Rigid die-cast aluminum housing with all-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Machined aluminum and balanced planer drum for reduced vibration and added durability
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Click depth adjustment knob with easy-to-read scale with settings from 0 mm (0") to 2.5 mm (3/32") (0.1mm increments) for precise depth adjustment
- Ergonomically centered balance with rubberized front and rear handles for added comfort
- High quality poly-v belt provides added durability
- Can be equipped with large, high speed steel blades (optional accessory)
- Double insulated for operator safety
Planer Blade, Blade Gauge, Guide Rule, Socket Wrench, Dust Nozzle