180 mm (7") 2,200 W SJS II Angle Grinder, Large Trigger Switch
- Developed for heavy duty applications such as foundry grinding
- SJS 2 (Super Joint System 2) provides increased machine durability by absorbing vibration
- Motor more durable for heavy duty applications
- Design of anti layer short of armature
- Rigid, low-absorbent motor housing to reduce water absorption
- Adoption of spiral spring type brush holders yet with a compact body
- Compact design at only 450mm (17-3/4") long
- Lightweight (5.5kg) for high production work with less fatigue
- Switch cover and sponge prevent entering of metal particles to switch terminals to improve the protection against electric leakage
- Newly designed side handle provides more comfort and control
- Newly designed shaft lock enables to press the button from a slant angle
- Protection of serial No. label with a transparent portion of brush holder cover
- Powerful 2,200W motor delivers 8,500 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations, quieter gear noise and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Three position adjustable side handle for operator covenience
- Soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Large trigger switch for easy operation
- Lock lever for continuous use operation (For tool with Lock-on switch)
- Lock-off safety lever prevents accidental start up (For tool with Lock-off switch).
Wheel cover protects operator from accidental scattering of broken wheel or workpiece with minimal wheel cover movement.
Long brushes for longer service life.
Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability.
Double insulated for operator safety.
Can be connected to dust extraction system with optional dust-collecting wheel cover.
Side Grip, Wheel Cover, Lock Nut Wrench