12 mm (1/2") 2,100 W Variable Speed Plunge Router with Electric Brake, Soft Start, Dual LED Lights
- Combines power and precision for the most demanding routing applications
- Powerful 2,100 W motor delivers 9,000-22,000 RPM for the most demanding applications
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
- Deep 0 - 70 mm (0" - 2-3/4") plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece
- Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance
- Quick release plunge depth adjustment with micro control along with 3 preset depth stops for added precision
- Dual LED lights with afterglow feature illuminate the work area
- Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized handles with built-in large two-finger switch for added control and use
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- Tool-less templet guide system for quick and easy installation and removal
- Trigger switch with a lock button for lock-off and lock-on functions
- Built in fan with labyrinth construction minimizes dust from entering the tool for longer tool life
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator.
Includes extended depth control knob for use when mounted under the table.
Can be placed upside down when replacing accessories or not in use.
Can be connected to dust extraction system with optional dust nozzle.
Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability.
Straight Guide, Collet Cone, Wrench, Screw M6x135