260 mm (10-1/4") 1,510 W DXT Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw
- Largest crown molding cutting capacity in its class
- Incorporates Deep eXact cutting Technology (DXT) achieved by our consistent pursuit of cutting larger size workpiece but with higher accuracy
- Compact design with a 4-steel rail sliding system further increases rigidity to produce superior cuts
- Exclusive 6 linear ball bearings engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts
- 3 stage gear reduction system greatly increases capacity when cutting vertical baseboard or nested crown molding
- Increased capacity for up to 168 mm (6-5/8") crown molding (vertically nested), 120 mm (4-3/4") baseboard (vertical), and 310 mm crosscuts at 90Â°
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (120 mm (4-3/4"))
- Miters 0Â°-52Â° left and 0Â°-60Â° right, with positive stops at 0Â°, 15Â°, 22.5Â°, 31.6Â°, and 45Â° (left and right)
- Less weight (24.1 kg (53.1 lbs)) and the most compact design in its class for easy jobsite portability
- Powerful 1,510 W direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 3,200 RPM
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher quality cutting
- Exclusive 120 mm (4-3/4") tall dual sliding fence system features upper and lower fence adjustments for more precise miter and bevel cuts
- Dual rear-handle bevel lock is easily accessible and adjusts 0Â°-45Â° (left and right), with positive stops at 0Â°, 22.5Â°, 33.9Â° and 45Â° (left and right)
- Ergonomic rubberized horizontal D-handle design for better fit and added comfort
- Replaceable stainless steel miter scale features large and easy-to-read markings
- High dust extraction rate - Connects directly to Makita vacuum cleaner for a cleaner work area
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Easy one-touch miter lock for accurate adjustments and increased efficiency
- Large precision machined aluminum base supports material for more efficient cutting.
Easy-to-read dual bevel scale for more precise adjustments.
Re-located mitre scale enables easier viewing during operation.
See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut.
Easy one-step blade changes for increased efficiency.
Rubberized feet help tool remain stationary.
Quick adjust, dual sliding fences can be adjusted outwards when bevel cutting or inwards for increased support of small or delicate materials.
Oversized trigger switch for better fit, added comfort and easier operation.
Lock-off (2 stage) safety switch for increased operator safety.
Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety.
Holders are provided on both sides of the tool to hold long workpieces horizontally.
On-tool socket wrench for fast and easy blade changes and keeping it from lost.
Externally accessible carbon brushes for easy replacement.
TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Triangular Rule, Vertical Vise, Socket Wrench, Hex Wrench, Holder