18.6 J AVT SOFT NO LOAD Demolition Hammer, SDS-MAX Bits
- AVT (Anti Vibration Technology) ensures extra-low vibration performance.
- Vibration absorbing handle provides comfortable operation.
- Suppression of motor speed during no-load reduces vibration of tool body.
- Compact power with less weight
- Powerful 1,510W motor delivers 18.6 J (EPTA-Procedure 05/2009) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more precision and better accuracy.
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced.
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage.
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility.
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime.
- 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life.
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort.
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Soft grip provides more comfort and control.
- Increased repairability with simplified wiring and bit holding mechanism
- Double insulated
Bull Point, Bit Grease, Side Handle