18V LXT Li-Ion Cordless 160 NÂ·m (1,420 in.lbs.) Impact Driver
- Variable speed (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 160 NÂ·m (1,420 in.lbs.) of Max Torque for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Compact design at only 138 mm (5-7/16") long
- Convenient one-touch 6.35 mm (1/4") hex chuck for quick bit changes (country-specific)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Weighs only 1.3 kg (2.8 lbs.) with battery for reduced operator fatigue.
- Built-in LED light with pre-glow and afterglow illuminates the work area.
- Makitaâ€™s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions.
- 3-stage battery gauge indicates battery charge level. (country-specific)
- Reversing switch is conveniently located.
- Cosmetic design includes a black hammer case.
- Phosphorescent bumper glows in dark places.
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
- Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging
Fast Charger, 2 Batteries