18V LXT BL Brushless Cordless 3-Speed 1/2" (12.7 mm) 280 NÂ·m (210 ft.lbs.) Impact Wrench
- BL motor delivers 280 NÂ·m (210 ft.lbs.) of max torque.
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- BL motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,600 / 0-2,100 / 0-2,800 RPM & 0-1,800 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,500 IPM) for precise fastening control in a wide range of applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 147 mm (5-3/4") long
- Weighs only 1.5 kg (3.2 lbs) with battery for reduced operator fatigue.
- 3-stage LED gauge indicates battery charge level.
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to provide improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
- Electric brake for increased operator safety
- Built-in LED light with an independent on/off switch & pre-glow/afterglow functions illuminates the work area.
- Phosphorescent bumper glows in dark places.
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Makitaâ€™s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
- Variable speed control by trigger for precise fastening in a wide variety of applications
- Reversing switch is conveniently located.
- Hammer case cover securely fastened with four bolts
- Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
Powered by Makita 18V LXT Li-Ion battery
Charger, 2 Batteries (Tool does not come with socket.)