18V LXT BL Brushless Cordless 13 mm (1/2") 60 NÂ·m (530 in.lbs.) Hammer Driver Drill
- Delivers up to 55% higher hammer drilling speed than previous model.
- Aluminum gear housing creates the impression of rigidity of the machine.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 182 mm (7-1/8") long
- Variable 2-speed (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- 0-30,000 IPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- BL motor delivers 60 NÂ·m (530 in.lbs.) of max torque.
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- BL motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- Weighs only 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs) with battery for reduced operator fatigue.
- Built-in dual LED lights with pre-glow and afterglow functions illuminate the work area.
- Best possible ergonomic handle with soft grip for driver-drill applicatios provides increased comfort on the job.
- All metal gears for increased durability
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
- Convenient 13 mm (1/2") keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- 21 clutch settings and drill mode for added fastening control
- Mechanical 2-speed gearing; High speed mode for speedy drilling in light duty applications; Low speed mode for heavy duty applications requiring high torque.
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety. Reversing switch is conveniently located. Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging
Without Battery, ( + ) (-) bit, Belt clip