18V LXT BL Brushless Cordless 13 mm (1/2") 60 NÂ·m (530 in.lbs.) Driver Drill
- Delivers 25% more drilling, driving and fastening speed than previous model.
- Aluminum gear housing creates an impression of rigidity and luxuriousness.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 172 mm (6-3/4") long
- Variable 2-speed (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Built-in twin LED lights with pre-glow and afterglow functions illuminate the work area.
- BL motor delivers 60 NÂ·m (530 in.lbs.) of max torque.
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- BL motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- Weighs only 1.5 kg (3.4 lbs) with battery for reduced operator fatigue.
- 21 clutch settings and drill mode for added fastening control
- Best possible ergonomic handle with soft grip for driver-drill applications
- All metal gear construction for extra-high transmission durability
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
- Convenient 13 mm (1/2") keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Mechanical 2-speed gearing; High speed mode for speedy drilling in light duty applications; Low speed mode for heavy duty applications requiring high torque.
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety.
- Reversing switch is conveniently located. Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging
Without Battery, ( + ) (-) Bit, Belt clip