12V max CXT BL Brushless Cordless A-Mode (Assist Mode) 135 NÂ·m (1,200 in.lbs.) Impact Driver
- Ultra compact and slim design at only 135 mm (5-5/16") long
- Ultra lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- Power-increased motor delivers 135 NÂ·m (1,200 in.lbs.) of Max Torque in an ultra compact size
- 3-mode operation: A-mode / Hard mode / Soft mode for multiple applications
- A-mode feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- 2-speed power selection switch (0-3,000 / 1,300 RPM & 0-3,900 / 1,600 IPM) provides the user with precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- BL motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- BL motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Best possible ergonomic handle for screwdriving applications
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip provides increased comfort
- 12V max slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Multi-contact terminals ensure stable contact with battery even under extreme vibration
- Built-in LED light with preglow and afterglow functions illuminates the work area
- Convenient 6.35 mm (1/4") hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Slide style battery and improved ergonomic grip
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Reversing switch is conveniently located.
Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety.
Durable, reversible belt clip convenient for temporary tool hanging.
Ideal for work in tight spaces.
Phillips Bit, Belt Clip, Without Battery