118 mm (4-5/8") 1,300 W Variable Speed Aluminum Groove Cutter, Mechanical Brake, Soft Start
- Developed for cutting grooves in aluminum composite materials
- Cutter blade for 90 degrees V shaped groove enables you to cut grooves in aluminum composite materials (e.g. exterior wall panels).
- Ideal for processing aluminum composite material
- Cutter blade for 135 degrees V shaped groove as an option
- User-friendly blade cover design for easy blade change
- Two in one; Also can be used as a plunge cut circular saw.
- Depth adjustment dial
- Easy blade change
- Main and auxiliary handles with elastomer soft grip
- Compatible with guide rail for increased maneuverability
- Aluminum diecast base plate for high durability and long tool life
- Variable speed (2,200 - 6,400 RPM)
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load.
- Soft start for smooth start-ups
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Double insulated
Cutter Blade, Plate, Hex Wrench