26 mm (1") 2.4 J Combination Hammer, SDS-PLUS Bits
- Re-located operating mode lever for increased protection and durability; enables switch to rotate both left and right.
- Improved bit guide for increased bit stability during drilling applications
- Easy-to-grip handle gives maximum power thrust and provides a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead
application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
- Soft grip provides more comfort and control.
- High durability design with zig-zag armature varnish, enhanced sealing, improved impact bolt and impact reducing cushion ring
- Compact & Lightweight design obtained by minimizing motor weight, with a newly designed tool-structure.
- Powerful 800W motor delivers 2.4J of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
- Torque limiter stops rotation if bit jams for increased operator safety and enhanced motor protection.
- Forward/reverse lever - position of the switch allows brushes to be positioned so that the drill maintains same speed and torque in forward and reverse.
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- Variable speed trigger allows operator to adjust speed based on materials or application.
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at optimum positions.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Optional dust cup connectable to Makita vacuum cleanesr without joint parts
- Double insulated for operator safety
Side Grip, Depth Gauge, (Tool does not come with bit.)