28 mm (1-1/8") 2.8 J Combination Hammer, SDS-PLUS Bits
- Torque Limiting Clutch Engineered to Prevent Gear Damage
- Powerful 800W motor delivers 2.9 J (EPTA-Procedure 05/2009) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
- 3 operation modes - hammering, hammering with rotation, rotation
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life.
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling.
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Ergonomic "D-shaped" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous operation
- Extended life brushes for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency
- Double insulated
Depth Gauge, Side Grip, (Tool does not come with bit.)