10.8V (12V max) Li-Ion Cordless Top Handle Jig Saw
- Fast cutting, weighs only 1.7 kg with battery
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,400 strokes per minute.
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting for use in a wide range of materials
- Weighs only 1.7 kg with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Through-the-body dust port provides optimal dust management with use of clear dust cover and vacuum.
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for increased accuracy.
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
- Low profile design engineered for improved handling in compact areas
- Aluminum die-cast base adjusts from 0Â°-45Â° right to left.
- Electric brake for increased operator safety
- On-board wrench for fast bevel adjustments and blade changes
- Two-stage safety trigger switch prevents accidental start up (For tool with Lock-off button).
- Handy rip fence (guide rule) allows you to do extra-accurate straight cuts and circular cuts. (country-specific)
- Battery protection circuit protects against overloading and over-discharging.
- Low noise level at only 76 dB(A) for improved user comfort
- Uses bayonet type blades.
Jig Saw Blade (No. B-10), Hex Wrench, Without Battery